Today's combination is Random 5 and Friday Finds. Random 5 because it's fun and Friday Finds because it feels like show and tell! And I'm all about the
1. My Gorilla Pod from Moby arrived. Remember when I posted about winning something because of this picture? I love being able to wrap the bendy legs around stuff to hold my camera that is a phone steady so I can take a picture
2. Tuesday was Riley's last day of first grade. (sigh) I told her she cannot have any more birthdays and asked if she could go back to first grade next year. Second grade and 8 years old sound so growingupsofast to me. (sigh) Where did the time go?
3. Wednesday was my first day of full time grammy day care with 2 precious girls. By noon I was ready to guzzle a Big Gulp sized tequila. It's gonna take a few days for the 3 of us to get into a new routine. We'll get there. (send tequila)
4. Sometimes you have ice cream for dinner. I'm just sayin'.
5. And finally, this is my Friday Find. I went to the farmers market and before I was swept away by the sight of a ferris wheel, (squirrel!) I saw these beauties! Aren't they lovely! Too bad they are somuchtroubletoclean!
linking up with-
Have a great weekend!